- Meet and brief: initial interview to assess student’s status, interests, and goals.
- Review student’s credentials, academic records and tests scores.
- Review of student’s extracurricular interests.
- Assessment of student’s short and long term needs.
- Advice on College/University selection and on all required pre-admission tests.
- Individual counselling.
- Drawing up a shortlist of target universities and colleges.
College/ university application and admission
- Advice and guidance on application process.
- Timetable for College/University admissions.
- Checklist of items to be included in the application package.
- Essay assistance.
- Admission insight.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving related to the application and admission process.
- Advice on faculty and major selection to determine the perfect fit.
- Preparation for College/University interview.
- Assistance with decision on final choice upon reception of acceptances.
- Scholarships and financial aid guidance and referrals.
Campus à la Carte
- Assistance with College/University tours.
- Recommendation for student activities and extracurricular involvement.
- Advice and counsel on student involvement, personal growth, and resume building experiences, on and off campus.
- Books, school supplies and tools shopping assistance.
Concierge (for Montreal only)
- Mom-away-from-mom guidance; assistance in case of emergencies.
- Relocation assistance and follow-up.
- Meet & greet for students and parents, accommodations, assistance, etc.
- Advice for lodging and more - apartment or dormitories (Furniture, Cable/Internet/Phone).
- Installation/Repair referrals.
- Shopping (winter gear, clothes, household items, etc.).
- Crash course on city facilities, transport, directions, etc.
- Services (banking, insurance, etc.).
- Appointments (academic, medical, other).
- Graduation activities and celebrations.
- End-of-Year packing, shipping and storage.